1. What is an explosion-proof lamp? Explosion-proof lam […]
1. What is an explosion-proof lamp?
Explosion-proof lamps refer to lamps that are used in hazardous places where flammable gases and dust exist, and can prevent arcs, sparks and high temperatures that may be generated inside the lamp from igniting flammable gases and dust in the surrounding environment, so as to meet explosion-proof requirements.
Different flammable gas mixture environments have different requirements for the explosion-proof level and explosion-proof form of explosion-proof lamps.
Ordinary incandescent lamps consume a lot of energy, have a high surface temperature, and the lamp shell is easy to break, so LED, MH metal halide lamps, sodium lamps, and electrodeless lamps are generally used for explosion-proof light sources. Explosion-proof lamps are mainly used in places that are flammable and explosive and prone to fire.
2. What kinds of explosion-proof lamps are there?
There are mainly explosion-proof explosion-proof lamps, safety explosion-proof lamps, mobile explosion-proof lamps, etc.; explosion-proof lamps are used in dangerous places where flammable gas and dust exist, and can prevent arcs, sparks and high temperatures that may be generated inside the lamp from igniting the surrounding area. The flammable gas and dust in the environment, so as to meet the requirements of explosion-proof lamps. Also known as explosion-proof lamps, explosion-proof lighting.
3. What is the working principle of explosion-proof lights?
Explosion is a matter from one state, through physical or chemical changes, suddenly into another state, and release a huge amount of energy. The energy released at a rapid speed will cause the surrounding objects to be violently impacted and destroyed.
Three conditions must be met for an explosion:
1. Explosive substances: substances that can react with oxygen (air), including gases, liquids and solids. (Gas: hydrogen, acetylene, methane, etc.; liquid: alcohol, gasoline; solid: dust, fiber dust, etc.)
2. Oxygen: Air.
3. Ignition source: including open flame, electrical spark, mechanical spark, electrostatic spark, high temperature, chemical reaction, light energy, etc.
4. What is the difference between LED explosion-proof lights and explosion-proof lights?
LED explosion-proof light is a kind of explosion-proof light. Its principle is the same as that of explosion-proof light, except that the light source is LED light source, which refers to various kinds of explosion-proof mixtures such as explosive gas, explosive dust, gas, etc. Explosion proof lamps for specific measures.