Tunnel lights are special lighting props used for tunne […]
Tunnel lights are special lighting props used for tunnel lighting, which can solve the "black hole effect" or "white hole effect" caused by the sudden change of brightness when vehicles enter or exit the tunnel. It has strong resistance to strong collisions and impacts. Various short-distance high-strength high-frequency vibrations cannot affect the lamps, and can work stably for a long time in high-frequency vibrations and humid, high-temperature environments such as workshops, roadbeds, and rails.
Characteristics of tunnel lights
1. High light efficiency and long life; power factor greater than 0.9, energy saving and environmental protection.
2. Using high-strength alloy materials, it has strong resistance to strong collisions and impacts, multi-channel anti-vibration structure and surface spraying treatment, which can work stably for a long time in high-frequency vibration, moist, high-temperature environments such as workshops, roadbeds, and rails.
3. There are multiple installation methods such as seat or wall-mounted and ceiling-mounted, which are easier to operate and adapt to the needs of different work site lighting. The lamp and electrical box are designed as an integrated type, which has strong overall reliability, low failure rate, and maintenance. It's safer and more convenient.
Advantages of tunnel lights
1. The appearance is light and thin. High-power LED tunnel lights effectively reduce wind resistance and weight, reduce the load on the poles, and enhance the safety factor;
2. Intelligent monitoring, precise and constant current. Each high-power LED tunnel light module implements intelligent monitoring, no matter how the power grid fluctuates, it can accurately and constant current to ensure that the LED works under safe current.
3. No undesirable glare. Eliminate glare, visual fatigue and line of sight interference caused by the undesirable glare of ordinary high-power LED tunnel lights, improve driving safety, reduce traffic accidents, and fully embody the spirit of "people-oriented science and technology";
4. No light pollution. The light distribution is specially designed for road lighting, except for illuminating the road itself, there is no light pollution to the surrounding environment;
5. No high pressure, no dust absorption.
Looking at the LED lighting market, the maturity of technology is getting higher and higher, and high-power LED lighting modules used in street lighting, commercial lighting, public lighting and other fields have also become popular.
At present, in the field of high-power LED lighting module products, due to the different LED luminous efficiency technologies, only about 15-25% of the input electrical energy will be converted into light energy, and the remaining 75-85% will be converted into heat energy, with conversion efficiency not tall. At the same time, by simply replacing different secondary light distribution lenses, module products suitable for different application scenarios such as street light modules, high bay light modules, tunnel light modules, and high pole light modules can be assembled, which can save costs And convenient and practical.